PhD Student in Language Technology at University of Helsinki
- 2018 - present , Doctoral Candidate, Language Technology, University of Helsinki
Working on computational semantics and natural language processing.
- 2015 - present (on study leave), Associate Director, Consulting, Gartner
Market Analytics and business strategy consulting.
- 2012 - 2015, Consultant, Accenture
Technology Strategy consultant.
- 2011 - 2012, Research Student, London School of Economics
Research on the reliability of non-linear mathematical models used in economics and climate science.
- 2009 - 2011, Product Manager, Nokia
Product Manager with end-to-end responsibility for Nokia's Enterprise Search platform and service.
- 2008 - 2009, Manager, Nokia
Responsible for managing the development of architecture management and system design solutions and services in Nokia R&D.
- 2006 - 2008, Systems Analyst, Tieto
Software development for banking and insurance clients.
- 2006 - 2006 (2 months), Software Developer, Valuatum
Development of Valuatum's financial analysis solution.